Sunday 29 June 2014

Christmas Card Club Challenge #14

Hi Crafters,
Those weeks are flying by and already it is time to post my entry for our little Christmas Card Club. This week Maureen has chosen the lovely Christmas theme of ' Angels'.


I won some digital images from Eureka Stamps and this beautiful angel was one of them. I have coloured her with my Promarkers/ Flexmarkers and glittered up her wings, halo and trim. The background paper is from a Nitwit collection and I dry embossed the mat she is layered on and heat embossed the sentiment.  I have used my go-to Cheery Lynn Snowflake die again, scattering them around her.
I'm entering in to the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Sketch #91
 CHNC - Let's Get Sentimental #183
Completely Christmas - Anything Goes #18
Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes #21
TTCRD - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Embossing #225
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes #237
Sister Act - Anything Goes #63
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes #41
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes #78
 
I hope you enjoyed my little glimpse of Christmas today, after all it is only 178 days away !!
Check out the other members and their creations - list in the tab at the top of the blog.
See you all soon and 'Happy Crafting !'
 
Lorraine
 


24 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. Hugs Rita xxx

Planetsusie said...

What can I say Lorraine, she looks just like me when I'm trilling away to Guns 'n Roses! Seriously though, this is beautiful, I love the splash of red with the shade of blue. This is soooo cute.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

scrappymo! said...

What a gorgeous angel! and what luck that you won it...that is such a treat.

Your design is lovely...the embossed panel behind her looks great.

Sue said...

Well Lorraine I love this!! its gorgeous what a fab card for the challenge huggles Sue xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorainne
Fabulous card.... Love the Angel....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sue said...

Back with my DT head on Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT xxx

Carol said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, gorgeous colour combo and I love all the sparkle. Carol x

Christine Harrop said...

Well this brought a smile to my face! Such a great image and a lovely card! Hugs Christine xx

rachel said...

what a great image Lorraine and love those sparkly wings xx

MaryH said...

Lucky you to win such a fab stamp, and she's just beautiful on this stunning card. Love the gold embossing, the dry embossed background and lovely papers. The snowflakes were wonderful embellies too. TFS & Hugs

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Lorraine thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

dutchess said...

what a fabulous image....and Ilove your soft colouring just a perfect card! xxxxx

Gina's Cards said...

What a wonderful Christmas card!Love the colour palette and beautiful colouring!
Hugs
Gina x

Peanut said...

Beautiful... just beautiful. Love how you've dressed the angel and your colouring is stunning, Lorraine Have a lovely week!
hugs, Asha

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine love that image she stands so proud, the design looks superb a real beauty.
hugs
lorraine x

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful card, love the image, which you've coloured beautifully. Fabulous colours and a really beautiful card, love it! Karen xx

Wishcraft said...

Great layout and I love blue and red together, fab image too... Lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Naomi Johnson said...

Great Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Lorraine, it's Kate here to say thanks for joining my little band of followers, I thought it only right and proper that I join you, and delighted to see all your lovely projects.
I especially love your blog background, I adore steampunk, and if I was younger.......
Your Christmas card is lovely, the colour and design are terrific, fab that you won the stamp too.
Best wishes, Kate x

downrightcrafty said...

how gorgeous love the embossing and the frosty feel
hugs Kate xx

Aurora said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Cheers,
Aurora

Hazel said...

Beautiful card for the CCC challenge. Thanks too for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 183 and also for Completely Christmas 18 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

Unknown said...

Lovely creation! Great color choices! Awesome layout! Thanks for playing at Scribble and Scrap. We hope to see you next challenge. Good luck. PS LOVE your blog background!

Liz said...

Lovely card ! Sorry I'm late in commenting. hugs xx