Tuesday 22 April 2014

A Little Boy's Birthday Card

Hi Crafters,
I'm finding it difficult to squeeze in the chance to blog at the moment. I have had the odd visit and comment on some of your blogs but life is rather hectic right now. I have been making cards, just not posting them here but I have one quick share with you tonight...

 
As you can see I'm still using those baby stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps. I like how this colourful card turned out, I wasn't too sure when I was making it to begin with.
 
Hope you all enjoyed your Easter break and I'll catch you all again soon,
 
Lorraine

4 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

Love this bright and vibrant card, just perfect for a little boy with it's fun little train and the wonderful button embellishment :) xx

Wishcraft said...

Love the train and fab bright colours, a perfect little boy card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

What a perfect boys card, love the train and clouds in the circle.
luv
Debby

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a fab card! Love the wonderful bright colours and little train.
Hugs
Gina x