Friday 28 March 2014

Spring Flowers

Hi Crafters,
I've been trying to use some of my dies that have been neglected and I saw a card on my fellow CCC members blog Sylvie and remembered that I had that die so here is my take on Sylvie's inspirational card.

It's a Spellbinder Fleur De Lis Pendant Die.
The centre doily die is a Marianne Craftables die.
I've added clear rhinestones in the centre of each pendant die shape and on the sentiment for interest. To finish it off I added Wild Orchid Craft flowers and the leaves are a Magnolia die I believe.
 
I'm entering this in to these challenges:
A Creative Romance - Spring Flowers
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes #224
 
Well it's late and I'm off to bed so see you all again soon,
 
Lorraine

12 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. I do love those background dies, but I'm sitting on my hands at the minute. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

Linda Levoir said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love how the deep pink really accentuated the white die cuts. Very elegant and visually stunning. Hope you have a great weekend :)xx

dutchess said...

you have just sent me scurrying to my craft room....but no I don't have that die....something similar might work....love your card. stunning. hugs Margaret x

Anonymous said...

so delicate and beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card Lorraine.....I saw Sylvia's original card and you've done her proud! I take it the die is from the elements set and you've cut several out and put them on the base???? Very effective.

Karen x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful designed card! Love the way you have placed the gems in the centre of each flower.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Gina x

Wishcraft said...

Those dies are gorgeous Lorraine, what a lovely card! Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

wow so stunning lorraine.i love your stylish design and the dies are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

stunning love the dept and the layers with the lovely forals just gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Wow this looks stunning with your chosen colours....
Fabulous
Hugs Sylvie xx

PaperDaisies said...

Such a pretty card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Cafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely project thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz