Friday 14 February 2014

Flying High

Happy Valentine's Day ! Everyone.

Hi, hope you are all feeling some luurve today xxx. I have a birthday card though to share with you that I finished a couple of days ago.

Using my graphics programme ' My Craft Studio' I put together this male birthday card. A bit of fussy cutting and layering, a sentiment stamp and an aeroplane charm later - there was my card. I had to make it a quick one because so far this month I have made 20 cards for orders and I still have another 5 to get finished by the 20th February, phew :) I really love making them but it's been pretty hectic getting them all done.
I'm entering this in to these challenges:
A Creative Romance - Let's Get Sentimental
Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

Enjoy your time with loved ones,
See you later,

Lorraine

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow you are busy. Gorgeous male card

Wishcraft said...

Yes, February's been a busy month for me too! Fab male card, such a great design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tracy said...

This is so cool! Love the airplane image laid over the map. VERY manly! :-) Hugs!

Linda Levoir said...

Wow you are a busy bee, not sure I could manage 5 cards in 5 days...in fact I know I couldn't! This is another FAB male card, love that map background and the way the plane is casting a shadow as it flies across. That charm is perfect and just finished the whole thing off. Hope you're having a great weekend, try to enjoy some time out of the craftroom too :D xx

Alyx said...

This is fab! Love that plane! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is absolutely fabulous! Love the design! Well done you for making 5 cards in 5 days, I'm lucky if I make three a week lol!
Hugs
Gina x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous mans card....
Love it
Hugs Sylvie xx

Teresa said...

Wow! Fabulous creation, thank you for joining in our Let's get sentimental Challenge at A Creative Romance.
Hugs Teresa