Tuesday 17 December 2013

Five Jolly Snowmen

Evening all,
Just thought I would pop in and share the last five cards that I have made, and I am so chuffed coz' that's me all finished on the Christmas card front for this year, phew. It was a mad rush at the end and so my New Years resolution is definitely going to be that I must make a Christmas card every week next year so that I have a stash of them by the time it comes round again.
I used a gorgeous Penny Black stamp called 'Warm and Cold Snowman', my Promarkers, lots of different embossing folders (although you are hard pressed to see the embossing in the photo I'm afraid) a Tim Holtz edge die and some gingham ribbon.
He's such a cute little fellow don't you think?
I'm entering in to the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Last Christmas... Card of the Year
Crafty Little Fairies - Let It Snow
Bearly-Mine Challenge - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Ribbon and Pearls
Penny Black and More Challenge - Traditional Christmas Colours
 
That's it from me this evening, I'm off to finish wrapping the last few presents and watch a bit of TV.
 
Lorraine


15 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

how beautiful thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are gorgeous, well done, finished my last card yesterday too. With my Dt hat on thanks for playing at CLF and WW. If you play along with us at WW every week that will help your Christmas cards grow for next year x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh love them, they're gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Little Fairies hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

susiestacey said...

Lovely cards.
Thank you for joining the Winter Wonderland Ribbon & Pearls challenge and good luck x Susan x

Little K Smith said...

Wonderful cards! A fabulous design! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies :)
Kelly.x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable sweet cards love the different colours.
luv
Debby

Whisper said...

Aaah what a gorgeous set of cards, why don't you enter them into Penny Black & More this month, as the Challenge is Traditional Colours, Luv Sam x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creations, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

brenda said...

What a pretty collection of Christmas card with a great traditional feel, thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous. I love that cute snowman, the colours and sentiments are beautiful.
Sue xx

Whisper said...

I'm so glad you decided to join us at PB & More this month, as they are a super set of cards and good luck too, Luv Sam x

Deonna B said...

Fantastic Cards! i love your snowmen. Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD and Merry Christmas.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a beautiful set of cards Lorraine

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Snowmen cards love the design.
Thank you for sharing at BMC.
Hugs Julie x

Linda Levoir said...

Love these, they look great in the different colours :) xx