Tuesday 12 November 2013

Matching Gift Bag

Hello Everyone :0)

It's Hubby's Birthday tomorrow and if you remember I shared with you some cards I had made for him from family members, well I suddenly remembered that I didn't have any male wrapping paper in the house, ooops. So, I decided to make a matching gift bag for his pressie.

 
I found a plain brown paper bag in my craftroom ( hidden under all sorts of goodies that I had forgotten I had, I really must have a tidy and sort out, do any of you find things you've forgotten you've bought or is it just me?) I set about printing the backing paper and image again from Delicious Doodles and voila! I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
Thanks for visiting
See you soon
Lorraine

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great patterned bag to match the card perfectly

Wishcraft said...

Yes I'm always finding things I'd forgotten about! Terrible really isn't it? Love your matching bag, it looks fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Linda Levoir said...

What a fab matching gift bag and card Lorraine, love the use of the gears here, they go so well with that image. Have a great weekend :) xx