Thursday 1 August 2013

My First Christmas Card This Year.....

.....only 49 more to go :/
Hi everyone thanks for stopping by.
Thought I would start the new month with my first Christmas card as I have quite a few to make each year. It's quite hard though, creating Christmasy things when the sun is shining outside and it's in the very high twenties, but still it has to be done.
This little 'fella' is a Santa topper from The Range, the papers and ribbons are from my stash. I've managed to collect rather a lot of festive goodies over the years so I haven't had to buy any this time, hubbie will be pleased.


The cute little flair button in the corner is part of a set from 36 Shades of Flair . The owner, Kimberly had a giveaway on her Facebook page and I was the lucky winner! Take a look at all the other great buttons she has there and in her Etsy store, there's one for every occasion.
Well this won't do, I must get on, lots more cards to make and housework to do somewhere in between.
See you all later,

Happy Crafting

Lorraine

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

OMG!!!! This is amazing...I just love all the little extras you have added...and that 36 shades of flair button looks so fab...thanks so much for posting and your blog looks amazing!!!